Friday 31 August 2012

Save the Bees

Oh before I forget. I have agreed to run the Cardiff 10K fun run on the 9th Sept and I have agreed to to run in a big bee costume to try and raise money for the Welsh Bee keeper's Association. Bees are a very important issue to me - and they should be to everyone! The population of honey bees around the world have been in decline for a few years now, due to various factors, some still unexplained.
So what I hear you say? Well if all bees on this planet disappeared tomorrow it has been estimated that we would only have enough food left for 6-9 months, then we're all buggered! In the meantime, the more bees decline the less pollination there will be, less food produce and higher food prices. You see it all matters!

So there, if you'd like to sponsor me, you can do so here: http://www.everyclick.com/bees10k

No comments:

Post a Comment